- Average of the athlete’s placement in the ranking and elimination rounds at Outdoor US JOAD National Championships
- The final placement in the qualifying round will be used for all USAT Qualifier Series
To be part of the USAT Junior team, you need to attend these events:
- Outdoor US JOAD National Championships Mandatory Event
- USAT Qualifier Series Events Minimum Of Two Events
If you complete more than two events in that year, the best qualifying round finishes will be used for the Junior USAT Rankings.
Ranking Round: 4 Olympic Round: 6 Average Rank: 5
USAT Qualifier 1
USAT Qualifier 2
USAT Qualifier 3
Final Ranking Score
5 + 1 + 2 = 8 (did not use 4th place finish)
Lower is better
So Who Makes the USAT Junior Team
- The final top five ranked junior archers, per class and division and who are still eligible to compete in the Junior division the following year.
- The final rankings will be released after all USAT Qualifier Series Events and Outdoor US JOAD National Championships
What Are the Other Requirements?
- A valid USAA Membership is required at the time of the event in order to receive any Junior USAT Ranking points.
- Junior archers must be a member of a JOAD club to be eligible.
- USAA members in good standing
- U.S. citizen